Become a member
We hope you will consider becoming a member of the Reloop Platform. As a member, your organization will add its voice to a growing multi-stakeholder group that supports progressive policy to help shift Europe’s economy towards a more circular economy - one which supports environmental protection, creates jobs and economic prosperity for business and communities.
The association, which is open to all nationalities including non-European countries, consists of founding members, honorary members, and members-at-large.
Members are required to pay an annual fee.
NGO's, government and academics :
Corporations (1-5 employees) :
Corporations ( >5 employees) :
Membership application process:
1. Download and fill in the Membership Registration form.
2. E-mail the completed form, along with your company logo, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your logo will be put on our web site with our other member organizations.
2. Wait for the e-mail confirmation from Reloop with payment details.
3. Payment fee requires wiring funds to the Reloop’s bank account in Brussels.
4. Once payment is confirmed, you will receive a letter from us, and become an official member of Reloop.